Last Date: 17/01/2020
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 : Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 14 Mandal (Gr-III) vacancy.
Name of post: Mandal (Gr-III)
No of posts: 14 [UR: 8, STP: 1, STH: 3, EWS: 2]
Pay: Pay Band- 14,000/ – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age relaxable for S.C. & S.T candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/ MOBC candidates is upto 43 years.
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
DC Office Lakhimpur Selection Process
Phase I: Written Test
Phase II: Computer Proficiency Test
Written Test Date: 07/02/2021
DC Office Lakhimpur Admit Card 2021 :
– Written examination will be held on 07-02-2021. The call letter/ Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
– The list of short listed candidates will be notified in the Lakhimpur district official website www.lakhimpur.nic.in .
How to apply for DC Office Lakhimpur Vacancy 2021 :
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph with white background.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
- The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02-01-2021 to the Midnight of 17-01-2021.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: Click Here