Last Date: 30/09/2020
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 12 Junior Assistant (Grade III) vacancy in the establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 12 [UR: 3, SC: 1, STP: 4, STH: 2, EWS: 2]
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1 January, 2020. The upper age is relaxable for S.C. & S.T. candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is upto 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51. Dt. 02-09-2020.
Pay: Pay Bands 14,000/- to 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
- Graduate in any streams from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto duly recognized by the Government.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Written examination and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
- Written examination will be held on 8th November 2020.
- The Call letter / Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/delakhimpur.
- The candidates will be able to downloads their Call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
How to apply:
- The applications must be submitted online through htps://niyuktiassam.gov.in/dclakhimpur.
- The application will be received from Midnight of 10th September 2020 to Midnight of 30th September 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10 Sep 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 Sep 2020
- Date of Written Examination: 8 Nov 2020