Last Date: 03/09/2020
Name of post: Orunodoi Sahayak
Vacant posts: 19 (4 each in Jorhat/Teok/Titabor/Mariani LAC and 3 in Dergaon LAC, Jorhat Part)
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jorhat District.
Educational Quantification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream with Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support.
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
- Computer proficiency,
- Willingness to travel to remote areas of the district by self means.
- The District Level Monitoring Committee has the right to determine the cut off marks and other qualifications on the basis of the applications received.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 1/04/2020 & not more than 35 years of the age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs.15,000.00/ month without TA/DA/Other allowance.
Mode of Interview: Will be decided on the basis of total applications received.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website https://niyog.assam.gov.in/jorhat_os/. or click the link below.
- The process of submission of the application will start from 10:00 A.M on 31st August 2020.
- The candidates may visit district websites www.jorhat.gov.in & Notice Board of the office regularly for any other future information & correspondence with regards to the online test/interview/hall tickets/results etc. as no personal correspondence/inquiry would be entertained on the matter.
- Last date of submission of online application: By 5:00 PM on 3rd September 2020
- The candidate must specify his / her Whatsaap Mobile Number / email while applying.