Walk-in Date: 13/09/2021.
DC Golaghat Recruitment 2021 : Deputy Commissioner,Golaghat has released a job ads notification for the recruitment of 65 Gaonburah (Sarkari) Vacancy under the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat. I
Name of post:
No of posts:
Minimum 25 years.
He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Educational Qualification for DC Golaghat Recruitment 2021 :
He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Golaghat Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 13/09/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Golaghat.
- The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- Two passport sized photographs .
Advertisement Details : Click Here