Last date : 31st Oct./2020.
DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner ,Dhubri has released a notification for the recruitment of computer operator vacancy on a Temporary Basis for PMAGY Ph-II .
Name of the post: Computer Operator for PMAGY (PH-II)
Nos of post: 1(One)
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Dhubri District.
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience:
a. Graduate in any stream with certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
b. Preference will be given to SC candidate who has experience in application maintenance & supports.
c. Good oral & written communication skills in local language.
d. Computer literacy must be taken.
e. Willingness to travel too remote areas of the district by self means.
f. The candidate should own a functional Laptop/Desktop to be used for the work.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01-04-2020 & not more than 25 years on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Mode of interview: Interview
Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement of Computer Operator is purely Temporary and for a period of 18 (Eighteen) months.
2. The engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
3. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof or if the performance of the incumbent is found to be not satisfactory.
4. The engagement does not confer any right on the Computer Operator for PMAGY for any future engagement/ regularization of such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Functions of PMGY Computer Operator:
1. To facilitate implementation process of PMAGY (Ph.-II) scheme at district level.
2. To function as bridge between the District Administration and the identified villages with house to house interaction at GP level to ensure that the benefits of the scheme reach them properly as per guideline.
3. To upload the approved fill up format of selected villages in the designated web portal.
4. The Computer Operator should function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may submit their duly filled in application (Standard Form) at Transformation & Development Br., DC’s Office, Dhubri.
- The process of submission of application will start from 10-00 AM on 21st Oct./2020.
- The candidates may visit district websites & Notice Board of the office regularly for any future information & correspondence with regard to the test/interview/Hall tickets/ Result etc. as no personal correspondence/enquiry would be entertained on the matter.
- The candidate must specify his/her WhatsApp Mobile Number/e-mail ID while applying.
- Last date of submission of online application: By 5-00 PM on 31st Oct./2020.
1. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate to be disqualified for the post.
2. The undersigned reserves the right to reject/mod