Last Date: 25/01/2021.
DC Dhemaji Recruitment 2021 : Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji has released a notification for the recruitment of 11 Mandal (Gr-III) vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
Name of post: Mandal (Gr-III)
No of posts: 11 [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 1, STH: 2, EWS: 4]
Pay: Pay Band – 14,000/- — 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Dhemaji Recruitment
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
Professional Qualification: The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course” training from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Dakhingaon, Guwahati-34.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 40 Years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable by 3 Years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates, 5 Years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and 10 years in case of PWD candidates.
Selection Process of DC Dhemaji Mandal Recruitment
Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in an objective type Written examination, Computer Proficiency test & Viva voce.
How to Apply for DC Dhemaji Recruitment
- Intending and eligible candidates must apply in “Standard Form of Application” as published in Assam Gazette (Part-IX). The application must be accompanied by the following testimonials-
- (a) Self Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials.
- (b) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate across the photograph.
- (c) The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- (d) RCCC Passed Certificate.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The applicant who intends to apply under PWD category must write “PWD” in bold in the top right corner of the application form & must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application.
- The applicant who intends to apply under EWS category must submit a certificate issued by the competent authority along with the applications.
- The application should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji on or before 25.01.2021 up to 5:00 P.M. at PFC counter No.1, O/o The Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
Advertisement Details : Click Here