Walk-in Date: 29/12/2020.
DC Chirang Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner, Chirang has released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Field Officer (Disaster Management) vacancy in Bijni Revenue Circle on contract basis under the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Chirang.
Name of post: Field Officer (Disaster Management)
No of posts: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or diploma in Civil Engineering of Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Computer skills specially MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point/ Internet Usage/ Emails. Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
Age: Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st January, 2020, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules.
Pay: Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand)
How to apply for DC Chirang Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview to be held on 29.12.2020 from 11:00 AM onwards in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Chirang.
- The intending candidates must bring all original documents relating to qualification, age, caste, residence, bio-data, photograph etc. along with one set of self attested copy and register their names between 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon on the day of interview.
- The candidates have to convert the CGPA /SGPA etc. or other grade point mentioned in their original mark sheet into equivalent percentage in the bio-data.
Time: 11:00 AM
Registration time: 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Venue: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Chirang
Advertisement Details: Click Here .