Last Date : 27/11/2020
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner , Bongaigaon has released a notification for the recruitment of Toal 8 Jr Assistant vacancy in Bongaigaon.
Post Name: Jr. Assistant
Total Post : 8 [ST(P)= 2 Nos. ST(H)= 2 Nos. OBC= 2 Nos. SC= 1 No. UR= 1 No.]
Job Location: Bongaigaon
- Graduate in any discipline
- 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have working knowledge of Office productivity software tools such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Power Point, concept of Database, internet and email etc.
- Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
Note: Decision of the district administration as to be eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(A) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(B) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(C) For ex-Serviceman Category up to 42 years
(D) For candidates Person with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. O.M. No.ABP.06/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020.
Selection Process :
- Phase I : Written Test
- Phase II : Computer Practical Test (Have to Bring Original Documents)
How to Apply :
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONL Y . NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED. Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in https:// bongaigaon.gov.in and https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ bongaigaon_ja.
Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload:
- (i) A latest passport size photograph.
- (ii) Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination. (for age verification)
- (iii) Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- (iv) Scanned Signature
- (v) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- (vi) Computer Diploma/Certificate. (Minimum 6 Months) (from recognized institution)
- (vii) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
ONLINE FORM MAY BE FILLED- UP W.E.F. 13.11.2020 TO MIDNIGHT OF 27.11.2020 ONLY. NO APPLICATION WILL BE FILLED UP AFTER EXPIRY OF THE GIVEN TIME AS THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED.
Apply Online : Click Here [From 13/11/2020]
Advertisement Details : Click Here