Last Date : 5 June 2020
DC Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta, Assam has released a notification and inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of 27 posts of Junior Assistant.
No of Posts: 27 Posts [Unreserved: 09 Posts /OBC/MOBC: 09 Posts/ SC: 03 Posts / ST(P): 03 Posts /ST(H): 02 Posts /EWS: 01 Post]
Post Name : Junior Assistant
Job Location : DC, Barpeta
Education Qualification :
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts/ Science/Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Window, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet processing, etc.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2020. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Selection Procedure: Written text and then Computer Proficiency Test
Upload Documents while applying :
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- HSLC Admit Card/ Pass Certificate & Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate/ Marksheet
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
How to Apply :
Candidates have to apply online through the below apply online link or by visiting the website https://barpeta.assam.gov.in/ and uploading the above mentioned documents and filling up the required necessary Informations
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Application: 26 May 2020 ( 11:00 A.M onwards)
Last Date : 5 June 2020 ( 5:00 PM)Links :
Full Advertisement : Click Here
Date Extension Notice : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here (Will be activate tomorrow)
|1||General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (SO marks), quantitative aptitude (25 marks)||150|
|2||Knowledge of computer (Theory)||50|
|3||Language skills in Assamese/Alternative English||SO|
|4||Computer proficiency Test (practical)||50|