Last Date: 21/01/2021
Commissionerate Of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021 : Commissionerate of Labour, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam.
Vacancy Details :
No of posts: 7
Job Location: Guwahati (HQ), Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Nagaon
No of posts: 21
Job Location: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Silchar, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Diphu, Mangaldoi, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Behali, Kakopathar, Joypore, Titabor, Khowang, Lanka, Chaygaon
No of posts: 8
Job Location: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Patharkandi
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay:
- Driver: Rs. 14,000 – Rs.60,500/- + G.P. Rs.5, 200/- PM
- Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM
Eligibility Criteria of Labour Department Assam Recruitment 2021 :
- Driver: Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have a valid 4(FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
- Peon / Chowkidar: Class-VIII passed.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January,2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H).
Application Fee of Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021 :
No application fee is required.
Selection Process of Labour Department Assam Vacancy 2021 :
Peon and Chowkidar: Objective type written examination
Driver: Objective type written examination + driving test .
How to Apply for Commissionerate of Labour Assam Vacancy 2021 :
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the ONLINE application Form available in the official website labourcommissionerassam.gov.in. Applicant can apply for 1 (one) post only.
Documents to be uploaded with Commissionerate of Labour Assam Online Application
- One recent Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Class VIII certificate for peon / chowkidar
- Class-X certificate for driver
- Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver
- Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
Starting date of submission of online application: 11/01/2021
Last date of submission of online application: 21/01/2021
Online Application: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .