Last Date : 2/9/2020
CJM Nalbari Recruitment 2020 : Nalbari District Judiciary has released a notification and inviting applications for fill up the following vacancy in Nalbari
Total Post : 2
Post Name : Peon
- Class Vlll passed up to class X Passed
- Candidates must have passed Class Vlll but Candidates who have passed H.S. or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
Age : Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt’ norms
Salary : (PB- r) 12000-52000 G,P. 3900/-
- The eligible candidates applying for the post shall be required to appear for a personal interview the date of which will be uploaded on the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in). In the prevailing pandemic situation, the written test can not be held as resolved/decided by the Board.
- The list of eligible candidates along with the specific date of interview shall be uploaded in the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly
How to Apply :
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office Chairman of Selection Board –CUM- Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari -781335-Assam within 02.09.2020 by 4: 1 5 PM.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application if available.
- Envelop containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.