Last Date :
29 May 2020 15 June 2020
Job Location : Across India
CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites application form from eligible candidates for Technical and Non-Technical positions for the post of Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant, Technical Assistant for 57 vacancies
Job Role : Senior Officer/ Officer/ Technical Officer/ Assistant Officer/ Assistant Technical Officer/ Administrative Assistant/ Technical Assistant
|Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration)||04 posts|
|Officer (Personnel & Administration)||06 posts|
|Technical Officer||10 posts|
|Assistant Officer||06 posts|
|Assistant Technical Officer||10 posts|
|Administrative Assistant Gr.III||06 posts|
|Technical Assistant Gr. III||15 posts|
1. Senior Officer/Officer:
- Candidates should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with a minimum of 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level.
- Experience: Minimum 05 & 08 years experience
- Candidates should complete Full Time First Class M.E./M.Tech with 2 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/ Plastics. OR
- Ph.D. in Polymer Engineering / Science / Technology with 1 Year Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics.
3.Assistant Technical Officer:
- Candidates should possess Full-Time First Class B.E./B.Tech in Mech/ Chem/ Polymer Technology or equivalent with 2 Years relevant Post Qualification experience OR
- Full-Time First Class M.Sc with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastics
- Personnel & Administration: Graduate in any discipline from recognized University and MBA/Post Graduation in Public Administration /PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level.
- Finance & Accounts: Full-time First Class B.Com with Full-time First Class MBA(Finance)/Full-time First Class M.Com from a recognized University
- Experience: At least 3 Years Post Qualification experience
- Candidates should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with a minimum of 52% marks. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm. (35 wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 keys depressions for each word).
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Diploma in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGDPTQC / PGDPPT / PDPMD with CAD/CAM with 1 year relevant postqualification experience OR
- ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 2 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Senior Officer: 40 yrs
- Officer/Technical Officer: 35 yrs
- Assistant Technical Officer/Assistant Officer/Administrative Assistant/Technical Assistant: 32 yrs
- Selection will be based on the Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 :
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in CIPET website (www.cipet.gov.in) and duly fill the application form in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by speed post mentioning “Advertisement No. with Date”and “Name of the post applied for”in bold letters on top of the envelope to the following postal address on or before 29 May 2020.Postal Address:
Postal Address :
The Director (Administration),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date Extension Notice: Click Here