Last Date : 15 Days (4/9/2020)
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Vacant posts: 3
- Sociology (UR)= 01
- Economic (UR) = 01
- Political Science (OBC) = 01
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Pay: UGC 7th Pay Scale (Rs. 57700 – 182400/-) with other allowances as per rule as admissible from time to time
How to Apply : Application has to be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal. Bihpuria College payable at SBI. Bihpuria Branch (Code-10759). The application must reach to the Office of the Principal, Bihpuria College. P. O.Bihpuria, Dist-Lakhimpur,Assam. Pin-784161. within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Bihpuria College Recruitment 2020Bihpuria College Recruitment 2020