BEL Recruitment 2020 : Bharat Electronics Limited, India has released a notification for the recruitment of 33 project engineer Vacancy in various locations of India including places of North East India.
Engineering Branch: Full time BE /B.Tech/BSc Engg (4 Year Course) course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Computer Science/Computer Science & Engg / Computer Science Engg / Electrical / Civil
Management Branch: Full time MBA (Finance) and MBA (HRM)/ MSW (HRM) course from reputed Institute/University.
First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application
Selection Process : BEL will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list and BEL merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc and work experience.
Application Fee for BEL Recruitment 2020 :
Project Engineer/ Project Officer: Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer: Rs.200 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I / Project Engineer- I / Trainee Officer – I / Project Officer – I. (Or, Click Apply online link below)
2. The online application can be accessed from 07.10.2020 and the last date to submit the applications online is 21.10.2020.
3. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, any changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
4. The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL
5. Eligible candidates are required to visit BEL website www.bel-india.in and apply as mentioned. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Documents to be submitted by candidates along with the application form:
1. 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
2. B.E/ B.Tech / BSc Engg Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
3. Final Consolidated Marks Sheet
4. Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019.
5. Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
6. Candidates working in PSUs / Government organizations should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.