Last Date: 08/01/2021.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 : Bank of Baroda has released a notification for the recruitment of 32 Security Officer and Fire Officer vacancy.
No of posts: 27
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
Experience: An Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy / Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service OR An Officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent / Deputy Superintendent / Asstt. Commandant / Deputy Commandant of Indian Police / Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years’ service as an Officer in such Force.
Age: Minimum –25 Years & Maximum –40 Years
No of posts: 5
- i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR
- iii) B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR
- iv) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR
- v) Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex OR Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as an Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex
Age: Minimum 23 Years & Maximum 35 Years
Scale of Pay:
JMG/S I: Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) -30560 x 1145 (2) –32850 x 1310 (7) –42020
MMGS II: Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) –32850 x 1310 (10) -45950
Selection Process of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 :
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
- GEN/ OBC /EWS: Rs.600/-plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 :
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in from 18.12.2020 to 08.01.2021.
- Starting date Online registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 18.12.2020
- Last date of Online registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 08.01.2021