Last Date : 15 Sept, 2020
Assam State Election Commission Recruitment 2020 : The Department has released a notification for the recruitment of the following vacancy on a contractual basis for 1 year
Post Name: Legal Resource Person on Panchayati Raj Institutions
Vacant Post : 1
Job Location: Assam State Election Commission, Opp.- Downtown Hospital, GS Road, Guwahati 781006
- Applicant should be Indian national
- Applicant should be below 45 (forry-five) years of age.
- Applicant for the post must have LLB degree from a recognised university in India preferably National Law Universities or other reputed Law lnstitute; preferably the candidate would have done LLM in Constitutional law/Electoral laws.
- Extra credit will be given for phD in related field or experience of work in related field as a practicing advocate.
The candidate should furnish a work plan indicating areas and activities of work with monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Pay : Rs 9 Lakh per year excluding deductions
How to Apply for Assam State Election Commission Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Assam State Election Commission as per proforma at Annexure- I.
- The envelope containing the applicants, details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled ,,Application for the post of Legal Resource Person on panchayati Raj Institutions in the Assam State Election Commission and addressed to:
Assam State Election Commission
- The applications should include a detailed bio_data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate, their areas of expertise, details of publications in peer re- viewed
joumals (if any,) and any prior work experience. Self_attested copies of educational certificates and mark-sheets (from secondary level onwards) should be included.
- References from past employers may be included, but are not mandatory.
- The application should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and landline and mobile numbers.
- Assam State Election Commission will examine the applications through a Committee for the selection of suitable candidate, which may involve a personal interview of the shortlisted candidate(s).