Last Date: 31 August,2020
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 : Secretariat Administration Department,Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 170 Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) vacancy in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 196
Name of post : Junior Administrative Assistant
No of posts: 170
- UR: 57
- ST (P):14
- ST (H): 12
- SC: 14
- OBC/MOBC: 40
- Person with Disability: 14
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 19
- Reservation for women : 30% In all categories as per existing provision.
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 2% In all categories as per existing provision.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Pay: PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 1B years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Written-test, Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test
How to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates have to apply online at website www.recruitmentsad.in or click the “Apply online” link below
- Candidates must have Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam.
- Online Form May Be Filled-Up W.E.F. 31.07.2020 To Midnight Of 31.08.2o2o Only.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020