Last Date : 3 /11/2020
Assam Scholarship 2020 : : Online Applications (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in) are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
1. For UG course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
2. For PG course @ Rs. 500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th October to 3rd November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the
O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati–781019 under
their seal and signature on or before 10th November, 2020 positively.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED)
- a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at
- present studying (mandatory).
- c. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).
- d. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/ HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati
Official Notification: Click here
Apply online: Click Here [Coming Soon]