Director of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) has published official notification of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 for admission
into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India).
Name of post: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2020
Online form fill up starts on: 01/03/202
Online form fill up closes on : 10/06/2020
Examination Date : 19 July & 9 August ,2020
Examination Timing : 10 AM to 12 Noon
Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with –
1. 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
2. 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
3. 33% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
Age Limit :
Maximum age as on 31-12-2020:
1. 20 years 6 months [General]
2. 23 years 6 months [SC/ ST]
3. For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] the upper age limit is 20 years 6 months
An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable] is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
Exam Details :
Subject: Mathematics & Science Full Marks: 100
How to apply: Candidates are to apply online by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.inand click on “Online Application for PAT-2020“ will start from 01/03/2020 and will remain open till 10/05/2020.