Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020 : Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020 schedule for 5746 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) Vacancy. The district-wise verification of educational qualifications and other records (in original) is scheduled to be held in the respective Districts w.e.f 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020. The same can be viewed on website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in w.e.f. 07.11.2020 (evening).
District-wise document verification Date : 09.11.2020 to 17.11.2020
Instruction for Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020 :
- The applicants have to bring all original documents as submitted in the online process for showing before the District Selection Committee.
- The applicants must bring one set of photocopy of all documents (self attested) including the copy of acknowledgement downloaded and printed after successful submission of their online applications together with a passport size colour photograph (recent) for submission of the same during the course of verification.
- The candidates have also to carry Photo Identification Document such as PAN card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Adhar Card / Caste Certificate ‘Ration Card / Students Identity Card issued by Recognized Educational Institutions etc. for their identification during the process of verification.
- The applicants must have to maintain COVID 19 protocol and wear face mask at the time of verification.
- Further, the applicants who did not download the acknowledgement yet, they can now download the same from the website through which applicants have submitted their online applications w.e.f. evening of 07.11.2020.
Important Dates of Assam High School TET District Wise Verification :
- District-wise verification schedule at official website: 07/11/2020 (evening)
- Starting date of district-wise verification of documents: 09.11.2020
- Last date of district-wise verification of documents: 17.11.2020
Notice Details : Click Here
District-wise verification schedule: Click Here