Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Renewal of Contractors who were already registered and NewRegistration of Contractors under Deori Autonomous Council for the year 2020-21.
How to Apply :
Candidates are informed to submit their application with all relevant testimonials in the office of the Deori Autonomous Council on or before 31 July, 2020 during
the office hours.
For New Contractor Refistration :
1) A prescribed application form will be provided from
the office of the undersigned during office time.
2) The applicant must be a resident of Assam and
a citizen of India.
3} Educational qualification.
4) Applicants must submit the following documents
along with the application-
(1) Affixed court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25 with the application,
(2) Police verification or a certificate from Gaon Burah specifying his character,
(3) Copy of Caste Certificate,
(4)GST Registration Certificate,
(6) Trade License,
(8) Bank Account Details,
(9) 2 copiesof passport size photographs,
(10) Address proof (Voter ID card or Driving license),
(11) A registration fee amounting Rs. 2000.00 (Rupees
two thousand) only in the form of Demand Draft
of any nationalized bank in favour of Principal
Secretary, Deori Autonomous Council payable
of Narayanpur must submit along with
5) The Principal Secretary, Deori Autonomous
Council have reserved the right to accept or
reject any application without information.
For Renewal of Contractor Registration:
1) Aprescribe application form will be provided from the office of the undersigned during office time.
2) Applicants must submit the following documents along with the renewal application-
(1) Affixed court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25 along with the application,
(2) DAC Registration Certificate,
(3)Renewed GST clearance,
(4) PAN Card,
(5)Renewed Trade License,
(6) Renewed Labour License,
(7) 2 copies of passport size photographs;
(8)A Address proof (if any change of address),
(9) A registration fee amounting Rs. 200.00 (Rupees two hundred) only in the form of Direct Deposit in the Bank account ofthe Deori Autonomous Council and the deposit slip must submit along with the application.
3) If renewal of any DAC Registration is not done
as per above terms & conditions in the stipulated
time period, those registration will be terminated
by the DAC without any notice.