Last Date : 8 Sept, 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020 : Assam Public Service Commission has released 2 Research Assistant vacancy under Border Protection & Development Department.
Name of post : Research Assistant
Vacant posts: 2 [UR: 2]
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from the Govt. recognized Universities.
- The candidate must have Basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and MS Excel.
Experience: The candidate must have 3 (Three) years experience as a Junior Assistant in any office under the Govt. of Assam.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9,400/-
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Application Fee: As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to apply:
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 08-09-2020 during office hours.