Last Date: 17th June, 2020
O/o DC Lakhimpur has released a noticification and inviting application are invited through the official website of https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur from the candidates who are citizen of India as define in Article applications from eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined in articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant post of Driver (Gr-III) in the Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under the rule as shown below. Sl. No. Name of Post
Post Name : Driver (Gr- III)
Total Post : 1
Salary : Basic Pay- 14,000/- – 60,500/- Grade Pay 5,200/- PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. Norms for S.C., S.T & OBC candidates.
- Educational qualification: The minimum essential qualification for the post will be:
(a) Class VIII passed.
(b) Must Possess Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by the Competent Authority.
(c) Minimum I (one) year driving experience
How to apply:
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur .
- The Application will be received through online from Midnight of 26th May, 2020 to the Midnight of 17th June, 2020.
- No others forms of application will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies self-certified copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph, LMV Driving License issued by recognized authority (Assam State only), Experience Certificate etc.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test –Total 30 (thirty) marks and will be of 1.00-hour duration. The syllabus for the written examination will be 10 (Ten) marks for General Knowledge, 10 (Ten) marks for Traffic Rules and 10 (Ten) marks for Assamese Language.
- Driving Test –Total 30(thirty) marks (Knowledge of driving, Road signals, Knowledge of MV Act. etc) and will be of 30 minutes for each candidate.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply online: Click Here