Last Date: 31/12/2020.
APDCL Recruitment 2020 : Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer vacancy.
Vacancy Details :
No of posts: 141
Discipline wise vacancy:
Electronics & Communication: 8
Information Technology: 12
Human Resource: 5
2.Junior Manager (Electrical)
No of posts: 220
3.Assistant Accounts Officer
No of posts: 15
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Civil): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Assistant Manager (Law): Full time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Junior Manager (Electrical): Full time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
Assistant Manager: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Junior Manager: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Assistant Accounts Officer: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty- Five) for Departmental candidates.
- Assistant Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 14,200.00
- Junior Manager: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100.00
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,000.00
Application Fee of APDCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee as mentioned below:
- General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred)
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred)
- PWD candidates: Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates.
Payment mode: Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
Selection Process of APDCL Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due course.
The candidates shortlisted through the CBT mode of examination will be called for document verification and viva voce of 18 marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager.
For the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, there will not be any viva voce. The candidates shortlisted through online examination will be called for document verification. The provisional selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the CBT mode of examination only.
How to apply for APDCL Vacancy 2020:
Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.apdcl.org from 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment 2020
Starting date of online application submission: 09/12/2020
Last date of online application submission: 18/12/2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: 09/12/2020