Last Date : 16th November, 2020 up to 5.00 pm
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Assam Recruitment 2020 : Animal Husbandry and Veternary Department,Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 221 posts of Veterinary Field Assistant under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. The vacancy will be filled up as per existing rules and reservation policy of the Govt. of Assam as per availability in the Post Based Roster Register.
Total Post : 221
Post Name :Veterinary Field Assistant
- HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and
- Have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.
- This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Rules, 2017”
Physical Standard : A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- 60,500/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 45 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidate i.e. upto 43 years as per Govt. Office
How to Apply for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Assam Recruitment 2020 :
- The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post,
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) should be furnished invariably and tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections should furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dtd. 10.04.2019.
- Incomplete and defective applications in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- in service candidates will have to apply through proper channel. Howeveer, they should submit an advance copy of application in prescribed format to this Directorate directly-.
- The last date of receipt of application is 16th November, 2020 up to 5.00 pm
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Standard Form Download : Click Here