Last Date : Coming Soon
AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post
Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month through its Post Graduate Scholarship
Scheme to full time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved
programs Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and
Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved Institutions and AICTE approved
Eligibility criteria for grant of PG Scholarship :
Post Graduate Scholarship is entitled only to full time GATE/GPAT qualified
students admitted to AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering,
Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy courses
in AICTE approved Institutions and AICTE approved University Departments.
Document required :
a) Scanned PDF copy of GATE/GPAT score card.
b) Scanned PDF copy of the passbook
c) Scanned PDF copy of the Aadhaar card. Students of J&K, Meghalaya
and Assam are exempted.
d) Scanned PDF copy of caste certificate.
e) Scanned PDF copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate in respect
of only OBC candidates. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) should not be old
more than 1 year.
General instruction for students :
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Student must have general saving account in the bank. (Minor/no frills account will not be accepted)
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- GATE/GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier
Official Notification : Click Here
Student Verification And Apply : Click Here
Contact in case of any difficulties :
One can avail Helpdesk Service on e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org,
phone number 011-29581000 and for technical issues in the portal
students/Institutions can make call on – 011-29581333 (from 9.30 am to.5.30
pm) on all working days (Monday-Friday) for any queries.