Last Date : 2 Sept,2020
Vacancy Details :
Vacant posts: 5
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (min two years duration) in Agri or allied subjects, from any Govt. recognized University/ Institutions.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with professional experience of working in agri value chains including farm management/ managing large scale agricultural production operations and knowledge of agricultural practices, principles of conducting varietal assessments, field trials and seed production.
Remuneration: Rs 4.80 lakh to 6.18 lakh per year
2.Project Scientist (Rice Knowledge Bank)
Vacant posts: 1
Educational Qualification: The Project Scientist/RKB must possess at least an M.Sc in communications or journalism or agriculture (extension).
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with professional experience in designing online content for farming/ agriculture communities and its management. experience of handling knowledge management systems and digital extension platforms etc.
Remuneration: Rs 4.80 lakh to 5.83 lakh per year
3.Assistant Project Scientist
Vacant posts: 3
Educational Qualification: The APS/Agron/Seed/PHM must possess Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering or Rural development or related field.
Experience: Sufficient working experience in the required field including basic knowledge of agriculture, extension techniques and rice value chain.
Remuneration: 3.60 lakh to 4.37 lakh per year
Interview Details for AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020::
- Date & Time :
- Project Associate: 10/09/2020, from 10:00 AM onwards
- Project Scientist: 10/09/2020, from 2:30 PM onwards
- Assistant Project Scientist: 11/09/2020, from 10:00 Am onwards
- Venue : Directorate of Research(Agri.), AAU, Jorhat-13.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates having requisite qualifications may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with bio/data through e/mail to apartaau@.aau.ac.in on or before 2nd September 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated/ invited for appearing in the interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be published in our AAU’s website/ www.aau.ac.in on 7th September, 2020.
- The candidates shall bring their original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview.
AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2020: