Last Date : 18 July,2020
Assam Government Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application from the intending candidates having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as indicated below:
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Critical Care)
Number of Post: 112 (One Hundred and Twelve) [UR: 46, EWS: 11, OBC/MOBC: 30, SC: 8, STP: 11, STH: 6, PWD: 4]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from Institutions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Process of recruitment: Viva-Voce/Interview
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Payment Mode :
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above).
- Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in or by clicking the link below
- The last date of online application will be received till 18.07.2020 (Extended Date)